2 bedroom flat for salePrinciple Tower, Worship Street, EC2A
- Completions from 3 years from the building start date
- A half-acre public piazza beautifully landscaped by Townsend
- Residents' lounge / bar and screening room
- Right to park available to selected apartments
- Residents' gym
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room
Two bedroom apartment with open plan living/kitchen, master bedroom with en suite and dressing area, second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and separate shower room, plenty of storage and terrace.
Every apartment has been spatially configured in order to maximize the impact of the views beyond, with many of the open-plan living areas leading directly on to balconies. Herringbone oak floors, neutral walls and full-height windows provide the ideal canvas against which the citys ever-changing panorama can be enjoyed.
London's skyline welcomes its most desirable arrival - Principal Tower. Joining the Gherkin, Tower 42, the Cheesegrater and the Walkie-Talkie, Principal Tower is poised to become a global icon in its own right. Designed outside and in by Foster + Partners, this exquisite new residence combines innovative design and creative flair, reflecting the unique character of this Shoreditch/City location. With breathtaking views over London and unbeatable amenities, Principal Tower brings depth and meaning to luxury living. Principal Tower sits as the centre piece of Principal Place, a comprehensively planned mixed-use scheme, including a 600,000 sq. ft. 16-storey commercial building; 20,000 sq. ft. of retail facilities including refined boutiques, smart cafés, lively bars and gourmet eateries.
£1,464,000 (883 sqft)
Service charge £7 per sqft per annum
£650 ground rent
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62638633.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.