4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFosten Lane, Biddenden, Kent, TN27 8DZ
- Wing of Grade II* Tudor Mansion House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Bay Window
- Three Further Bedrooms, One Ensuite
- Shower Room and Bathroom
- Summer House and Swimming Pond
- Courtyard Garden and Garden
- Garaging and Off Road Parking
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Added in 1905 as an additional wing to a Grade II* 16th century Tudor Mansion house on the outskirts of Biddenden, this stunning family home OFFERS WELL-PROPORTIONED ROOMS exhibiting many period features and is complemented by delightful gardens.
EPC Rating: n/a
The property is located between the attractive village of Biddenden with its excellent variety of shops and the village of Sissinghurst with it's Village store, restaurants, cricket club, church and primary school.
Other local attractions include the Sissinghurst Castle Gardens and the 13th century church in Biddenden as well as various sporting clubs, playing fields and close by the renowned Chart Hills Golf Club.
In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School.
The A21 offers excellent links to the Motorways heading North and South. The Mainline station at nearby Staplehurst offers trains to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 495631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.