1 bedroom flat for saleDiscovery Tower, Canning Town, E16
- Selection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Discovery Tower comprises of 17 storeys
- Located within moments from Canning Town Station & Crossrail
- High-specification design through-out
- Superb resident amenities including concierge, sky gardens and gym
- Ceiling heights measuring 2.5 metres*
- 250 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2018 | *Approximate only
Presenting to the market this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in the vibrant Discovery Tower development. With 572 sq ft* of internal space, and a private balcony, this unit comes complete with high specifications throughout and excellent transport links.
Well-connected and always vibrant, at the heart of this dynamic new neighbourhood sits Discovery Tower. Located just minutes from canning town station and consisting of 160 one, two and three bed apartments, this 17 storey residential tower offers some of the most enviable views across London.
Intertwined with side streets and leafy public squares, every detail of Hallsville Quarter has been considered. Shops, bars, restaurants, as well as the English National Ballet can all be found in the area making this a richly diverse community for living, working and relaxing
Estimated Completion: Q1 2018 | *Approximate
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.