1 bedroom apartment for saleSPARROW WHARF, 32 THE CALLS, LEEDS, LS2 7EW
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- HOUSE FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2ND FLOOR, CITY FACING APARTMENT
- JULIET STYLE BALCONY
- ORIGINAL FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- BUT TO LET, WITH A POTENTIAL RENT OF £625PCM
- SOUGHT AFTER CALLS LOCATION
- BARS, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS ON YOUR DOOR STEP
- EASY ACCESS INTO AND OUT OF THE CITY
- EPC RATING C
Linley and Simpson are proud to offer this well presented and characterful, 1 bedroom apartment.
Recently redecorated throughout and forming part of the sought after 32 The Calls development, the property offers cute and quirky accommodation - where every sqft of space is utilized.
Off the entrance hall, which features an exposed beam and structural column, is the house bathroom, double bedroom and storage/cylinder cupboard - which houses the washing machine and recently replaced water heater.
The Vendor informs us that the following charges apply:-
Ground Rent - £50pa / Service Charge - £1,424.64pa
There Lease runs for 125 years from 1991 = 99 years remaining
32 The Calls is a small and characterful development, located on the north bank of the River Aire. This former warehouse has been carefully converted into 32 individual, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, all with character, including exposed beams and structural columns.
Just a few minutes walk up the road and you are on Briggate, which is pedestrianised and where you will find the new Trinity centre - a shoppers paradise. Whilst across the road, you are moments away from the famous Leeds Corn Exchange.
LOUNGE / KITCHEN
This sociable open-plan living area, incorporates a cute beech effect kitchen, with grey work tops and a range of stainless steel built-in appliances - including an electric oven, halogen hob and extractor hood, as well as a free-standing fridge.
Across from the kitchen is the dining and lounge area, both of which benefit from a Juliet style balcony and feature windows - both of which flood the room with light and offer views towards the Corn Exchange. In addition, the room is dominated by a huge exposed beam, complete with structural column - adding to the character of this lovely space.
The bedroom is a good size for a property of this type, with 2 large feature windows, complete with deep sills, which flood the room with light - and also gives a birds eye view of the city beyond. The room allows for a double bed, single wardrobe and drawers, with the cupboard in the hallway allowing for additional storage.
The house bathroom incorporates a 3 piece white suite - with mixer shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin and toilet.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62639989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2394601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.