4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield Drive, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Detached property in elevated position
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with balconies
- 1 en-suite and family bathroom
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with AGA
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Study and Library
- Mature rear garden
- Decked seating area
- Summerhouse and pond
- Ample off road parking
Hove-To is a substantial detached property set in a wonderful elevated position which gives the front of the house fabulous views across the estuary to the hills beyond. With extensive accommodation, there is a great kitchen/dining room with Aga reached off the generous entrance hall, with adjacent utility and w.c. There is a spacious sitting room looking over the rear garden with two additional reception rooms either side of it (study and library). Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room with south-west facing balcony providing great views. The 2nd bedroom also has a similar balcony whilst there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is ample parking to the front, with a useful workshop to the side, and mature garden to the rear with decked seating area, summerhouse and pond.
The friendly market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre and community hospital, library and churches. The town boasts an excellent primary school and a community college which was judged “outstanding” by Ofsted. Close by there are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62640322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.