2 bedroom flat for saleAriel Apartments, Canning Town, E16
- Fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set in a secure modern development
- Offering two sizeable bedrooms, one en-suite
- Modern open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Boasting a private balcony
- Benefits from a parking space
- Set in a sought after location
This charming two bedroom flat is set on the fourth floor of a secure modern development, offering an smart open-plan kitchen and boasts a private balcony.
Transport links close to the property include Royal Victoria DLR Station. For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to Blackwall Tunnel for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62640676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.