4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Meadow, Denmead, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached house in Denmead
- En-suite shower room to Bedroom 1
- Wonderful position close to Park
- Off road parking and garage
- Requested cul-de-sac village location
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £419,950, please contact Cubitt & West.
This beautiful detached home in the heart of Denmead is crying out for its next family to come along and enjoy for years to come. Extended over time with the addition of a conservatory and coupled with a superb location, this is sure to attract many buyers keen to start village life.As you pull up on the driveway to integral garage, you’ll be proud to call this ‘home’. After kicking your shoes off in the entrance hall, the lounge opens up and is a lovely first impression. This is such a good size room and if you have children in tow, is sure to be a favoured place to relax.The real heart of the home is the kitchen/diner which leads into the conservatory. This will be where the family catches up after busy days at work and school to have some quality time. When people descend over the weekend, this is a superb area to entertain in whether that’s dinner parties or the children having friends over for tea.There is a store room that has been partitioned from the back of the garage and that all important downstairs cloakroom for any growing family.Outside, the property has so much to offer. The rear garden has enough space for children to enjoy and the local park is seconds away through a small walkway. A superb home that will capture the attention of many a family who aspire to the village life only Denmead can offer.
What the Owner says:
We’ve only been here a short period of time and are so pleased with our choice of home. We’ve made some subtle changes that have only improved how we use the space.Having children, it’s perfect having the en-suite as well as the family bathroom. Also the downstairs is so social, we love having people round.We are looking to stay local and have seen something we like so hope someone likes what we have to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 12'6 (4.58m x 3.81m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 24'0 x 8'6 (7.32m x 2.59m)
- Conservatory: 12'8 x 10'1 (3.86m x 3.08m)
- Store Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 x 10'0 (3.84m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 9'0 (3.58m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 8'1 (3.69m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 x 8'2 (2.97m x 2.49m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62641714.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.