2 bedroom house for saleThe Bay Colwell, Freshwater, Isle Of Wight
- Great tax advantages
- Fixed Net return of 7% per annum for 3 years
- 999 year leasehold ownership
- Fully furnished
- 4 weeks personal use a year
- Outdoor furniture and barbeque
- Hot tub included
- 1 on 1 parking
Savoy Realty are delighted to offer this superb investment opportunity.
Owning a Coastal cottage at The Bay Colwell, provides an exciting opportunity to own a holiday cottage in a proven and improving holiday park at a time when the UK holiday market is rapidly expanding. Owning a furnished holiday let holds significant advantages over buy-to-let.
Just a stones throw from the beach, this beautiful complex of 50 holiday cottages is the ideal base to explore the Island. With an on-site swimming pool and a childrens play area, Colwell Bay is ideal for active families, groups or couples seeking a relaxing coastal escape.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savoy Realty Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.