2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeron Glade, Great Clacton, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- ESTABLISHED TWO/THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- PLEASANT AND POPULAR "BIRDS" DEVELOPMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- WELL STOCKED GARDEN BACKING ONTO PRIMARY SCHOOL
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
Double glazed front door, further door to:-
LOUNGE: 15’ x 13’
Stairs to first floor, double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, fitted gas fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water, rear door to:-
Double glazed side door, doors to Kitchen and:-
DINING ROOM: 10’4” x 6’10”
Could be used as BEDROOM THREE, double glazed rear window, radiator.
KITCHEN: 14’ x 8’
Range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine, inset sink unit, matching wall cabinets, double glazed rear window, radiator.
Access to loft, built in airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: 15’ x 11’7”
Good size room with double glazed front windows, built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 14’ x 9’8”
Radiator, double glazed rear window.
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, vanity washbasin, low level wc., part tiled walls, double glazed rear window, radiator.
Driveway to ATTACHED GARAGE with power and light, rear personal door to garden, timber shed. The pleasant well stocked rear garden backs onto the primary school playing field, is approximately 45' deep with lawn, flower and shrub borders.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62643664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4HeronGlade-t-832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.