1 bedroom flat for saleMiller Street, Glasgow
Located within the former Arthur’s Warehouse in the heart of Glasgow’s prime city centre district. The accommodation is formed over two levels comprises of reception hallway with storage cupboard off, internal fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted units, bathroom with three piece suite, ample living space featuring a spiral staircase leading to the mezzanine level where a spacious double bedroom is located.
The property further benefits from a passenger lift, secure door entry system, resident atrium courtyard, wet electric heating system and permit parking via Glasgow City Council.
One bedroom property in the intriguing neo-renaissance styled former Arthur’s Warehouse.
• Double Bedroom on Mezzanine Level
• Feature Spiral Staircase
• Communal Residents Atrium Courtyard
• Close Proximity to City Centre Amenities and Universities
• Parking Permit available via Glasgow City Council
EPC Rating C
For further information or to arrange an appointment please contact Glasgow Sales 0141-333-1345 option 3 or email@example.com.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62644294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27376802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Glasgow, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.