3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAvondale Road, Clacton on Sea, CO15
- LATE VICTORIAN DETACHED CHALET STYLE BUNGALOW
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER ALTERATION AND IMPROVEMENT
- FAVOURED LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & SEAFRONT
- WELL TENDED GARDENS AND AMPLE PARKING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN GROUND FLOOR WHITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES: -
Radiator, stairs to first floor, cupboard under stairs, access to inner hallway with built in storage cupboards and airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14’6” x 11’6”
Ornate feature double glazed circular bay window to front, feature fireplace surround, picture rail, TV point, radiator.
DINING ROOM: 11’3” x 10’3”
Radiator, picture rail, double glazed side window, rear door to:-
KITCHEN: 10’6” x 8’6”
Range of work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar area, inset sink unit, large built in larder cupboard with window, range of wall cabinets, modern wall mounted gas boiler, part tiled walls, double glazed rear window, side door to Lobby with access to garden
BEDROOM 1: 14’ x 10’6”
Extensive range of fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards, two radiators, double glazed front bay window, wall light, ceiling light and fan.
BEDROOM 2: 13’ x 9’
Radiator, window to rear, picture rail, wall light.
White suite comprising panelled bath, fully enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal washbasin, low level wc., part tiled walls, windows to rear and side, radiator, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 3: 16’ x 13’6”
Good size attic style bedroom with double glazed front window and further feature sky light roof window, two built in storage cupboards, access to loft, radiator.
Driveway providing ample parking. The well tended rear garden is approximately 40’ deep with lawn, ornamental pond, flower and shrub borders, patio area, garden shed, enclosed by new fencing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62644702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10AvondaleRoad-t-812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.