5 bedroom detached house for saleRylstone Close, Maidenhead
- LOWBROOK CATCHMENT
- PLANNING CONSENT FOR A TWO STOREY EXTENTION ( 17/03952/FULL )
- REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- DOUBLE GARAGE & PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
* LOWBROOK CATCHMENT * An immaculate five bedroom detached family home tucked away in this sought-after location with no passing traffic. Refurbished to a very high standard and must be seen to be appreciated. The property has planning consent for a two storey extension at the front.
* LOWBROOK CATCHMENT * An immaculate five bedroom detached family home tucked away in this sought-after location with no passing traffic. This beautiful property has been refurbished to a very high standard by the current owners and has generous south facing gardens, all must be seen to be appreciated. The property has planning consent for a two storey extension at the front.
double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, double glazed skylight.
w.c., wash hand basin, double glazed window to side, tiling.
double glazed patio doors to rear, fireplace, wall lights, two radiators, TV point.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, wall lights.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 2" x 16' 5" ( 5.23m x 5.00m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, tiling, double glazed windows to rear and side.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.03m x 1.80m )
wall and base units, drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, radiator, tiling, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to front, loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.58m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 17' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.30m )
double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.77m )
double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 5 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 7' ( 2.77m x 2.13m )
four piece suite consisting of bath, shower cubicle with rain feature shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled, double glazed windows to front and side.
laid to lawn, driveway for multiple cars, access to double garage.
South west facing, panel enclosed fencing, patio, shrubs.
with up and over door, power and light, plumbing and single glazed door.
From the rear of Maidenhead railway station proceed up Shoppenhangers Road continuing past the Holiday Inn on your left, over the double roundabout, straight over the next roundabout and continue straight over the next roundabout whereupon after a short distance turn left into Treesmill Drive. Turn right and proceed to the junction with Rylstone Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62645364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD115492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.