3 bedroom bungalow for saleHigh Gill Road, Nunthorpe
- Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Location in Nunthorpe
- Occupying a Generous Corner Plot
- Large Driveway Offering Parking That Would Be Ideal for a Caravan/Campervan
- Access to a Larger Than Average Single Garage with Electric Door
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Separate WC
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating via a Combination Boiler
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with accommodation that comprises; entrance hall, 22ft plus living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, three spacious bedrooms, bathroom and a separate WC. Externally, a large driveway is located to the side elevation ideal for a caravan/campervan and giving access to a larger than average single attached garage with electric door and side courtesy door. Gardens located to the front and side elevations and a large patio area to the rear with a timber shed. Early viewing advised. No forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62646316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN170275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.