4 bedroom detached house for saleCloche Way, Swindon
- BUILT BY HANNICK HOMES
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- CLOAKROOM W/C
- 18FT BAY FRONTED LOUNGE
- 20FT KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Poppy Fields is a small development of executive style homes, constructed by local house builder Hannick Homes. The eleven properties offer well designed and appointed accommodation and have been carefully designed to blend with their surroundings while offering a modern living environment.
Poppy Fields is a small development of executive style homes, constructed by local house builder Hannick Homes. The eleven properties offer well designed and appointed accommodation and have been carefully deigned to blend with their surroundings while offering a modern living environment.
The Development is situated in the desirable Upper Stratton area of Swindon, off of a quiet residential street and within close proximity of local shops and amenities. Upper Stratton is a well established and very reputable residential location to the east od Swindon with good local schooling and convenient access to numerous local amenities. It is close by the A420, A417 & A419 c.1/2 mile and only c.2miles to Swindon Town centre and Old Town amenities as well as close by to Greenbridge Retail park.
Swindon offers a mix of traditional and modern shops, pubs, bars and cafes to suit your every need. There is plenty to do whether its a walk around the Lydiard House and park, or visiting the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet.
Bay Fronted Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.51m x 3.63m )
Kitchen/ Dining Room 20' 5" x 13' 1" ( 6.22m x 3.99m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.04m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Garage & Driveway
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.