2 bedroom apartment for saleHeathcote
- Purpose-built spacious homes
- For those aged over 65
- Safe and secure surroundings
- Like-minded neighbours
- Totally independent lifestyle
- Your changing needs in mind
- On-site domiciliary care agency
- Hotel-style room service
- Energy efficient homes
- Luxurious fittings and fixtures
Darwin Apartment - this attractive apartment combines spacious proportions with practical design. Two generous double bedrooms with master en-suite are linked by a storage filled hallway leading from the large open plan dining area that adjoins the self-contained kitchen.
Inspired Village, Warwick features 49 luxurious apartments, sympathetically designed to complement Warwick's existing architecture. A secure living environment set within beautifully landscaped grounds, just a short distance from the local amenities. A village bistro and bar with its relaxed atmosphere and alfresco seating, and cafe with deli and shop are positioned within the central square.
A wellness centre with spa pool and sauna offers a unique blend of relaxation and rehabilitation at the heart of the village.
An uncompromising, high level of care that's tailored to the specific needs of anyone requiring a little extra support.
Sitting/Dining Room - 22'5 x 21'4 -
Kitchen - 9'x 11'3 -
Bathroom - 8'6 x 6'5 -
Bedroom One - 14'10 x 18' -
En Suite - 7'4 x 8' -
Bedroom Two - 13'6 x 11'3 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26583748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, New Homes, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.