4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSummerfield Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious living room with bay window to front
- Separate dining room with serving hatch to kitchen
- Fully fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob
- Re-fitted cloakroom with white suite
- Impressive re-fitted family bathroom with power shower
- Re-decorated through-out
- Gas central heating to radiators
This immaculately presented four bedroom semi detached house is set on a generous corner plot. Accommodation comprises living room, separate dining room, four double bedrooms, re-fitted family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom. The property is fully double glazed.
Situation Summerfield Close is close to the heart of Emmbrook and within easy walking distance of local shops and schools with a cricket ground nearby at Lowther Road with village pubs nearby. The A329M/M4 can be reached either through Winnersh or through the east of town at Coppid Beech. There is also a main line train station to Waterloo.
Outside The rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and is laid mainly to lawn and measures 42ft deep x 26ft wide. To the rear is a raised area of timber decking with a paved sun terrace to the rear of the garden. Mature shrub borders, outside lighting and tap. Gated side access. Single garage with roll top garage door to the front and door to the rear garden. To the front is block paved driveway parking for two vehicles, with a covered entrance porch and outside lighting. Small area of lawn to one side.
Council Tax E
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4456718
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62653942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4456718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.