3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTarrs Avenue, Kingsteignton
Sold by Us
- Three-bedroom, detached bungalow
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with separate utility room
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Master en-suite shower/wet room
- Three double bedrooms
- Sunny, southeast facing garden
- Timber summer-house
- Great commuting links
A spacious, extended bungalow, with three double-bedrooms, master en-suite, gardens and parking, in a quiet location in the sought-after town of Kingsteignton, with easy access to the A380 to Newton Abbot, Torbay, Exeter and the M5.
A tarmac driveway provides parking for at least three cars beside the front garden with a neat lawn, leylandii hedge and beds of plants and shrubs. Inside, the property is light and spacious, beautifully presented light décor, with solid-oak doors and architraves. The entrance at the side of the property leads into a spacious hallway, with oak flooring that continues through an archway into a stunning and vast, open-plan kitchen/living/dining room extension, with a high vaulted ceiling, substantial timber beams, and it is filled with light from a skylight. There are also dual French doors and glazed panels to the southeast-facing garden. The kitchen area is modern, with plenty of oak fitted units, colourfully-tiled splashbacks, and plenty of marble-effect worktops. A range, with a halogen hob provides the cooking facilities, with a contemporary extractor hood above, there is floor space for a large, American-style fridge/freezer, room for a dishwasher beneath the worktop. A utility room, off the hallway, contains a condensing combi-boiler, providing heating and hot water on demand, and there is space with plumbing for a washing machine.
There are three bedrooms, all doubles, the master is spacious and light with an en-suite shower/wet room, fully tiled, with a large shower, a basin and a WC in white. The other two bedrooms are both light and airy, and the family bathroom is fully-tiled and contains a bath with a shower attachment, a WC and a vanity unit with a basin and inset mirror above.
Outside, the French doors open into a good-sized walled rear garden, with a split-level lawn, a couple of trees, and a timber summer-house in the corner; a fabulous sunny space for a family barbecue or a get-together with friends and neighbours. A paved path leads around one side to the driveway, handy for transferring the bins to the roadside for routine collection, and on the other side of the property there is an area of hardstanding, perfect for sharing a bottle of wine or two with friends and relations. There is also a timber shed for storing the mower and patio furniture, and an outside tap for the watering.
A viewing is essential to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62653945.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182010747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Newton Abbot - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.