2 bedroom flat for saleEdinburgh Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Situated on the First Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Area of Garden
- Lease of 90+ years
- Chain Free
A FIRST FLOOR Apartment offering a lounge, fitted kitchen, two DOUBLE bedrooms and a bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a private area of GARDEN.
This property is being sold CHAIN FREE and internal viewing is recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this First Floor Apartment conveniently situated in a favoured residential area being within close proximity to local amenities to include schooling for most age groups and providing easy access to the A259 & mainline railway station. Accommodation offers a lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a private area of garden.
This property is being sold chain free and internal viewing is recommended.
Outside steps up to private front door. Stairs rise to
Having storage cupboard and door into
Lounge 17' 7" x 13' 1" ( 5.36m x 3.99m )
With fireplace, TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset stainless steel one ½ bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Gas cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for under counter appliances and cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler. Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.43m )
Fitted wardrobe, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.87m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Partly tiled walls and an obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property is a private area of garden being predominantly laid to lawn with a natural pond. Having a patio area, outside storage shed, gated access and enclosed by wooden panel fencing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62654734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.