3 bedroom house for saleLower Station Road, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 4LU
- Stunning Mid Terraced Period Property
- Highly Desirable Quiet Location
- Stones Throw To Bristol-Bath Cycle Path
- Very Well Presented * Period Features
- Lounge * Dining Room * Kitchen/Breakfast
- 3 Double Bedrooms * 1st Floor Bathroom
- Lovely Gardens * Viewing Recommended
- No Chain (Earlist Completion End Of Jan)
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding Period terrace which is located within this highly desirable location. The quiet no through road of Lower Station Road offers direct access to the Bristol-Bath cycle path as well as being within walking distance of shops and amenities in Staple Hill, Fishponds and Downend. The location also offers easy access to the M32/ M4 motorways and the Bristol ring road.
The property offers a traditional entrance hallway, lounge with a feature bay/ window seat and stripped wooden flooring, a separate dining room again with stripped wooden flooring and large walk in storage cupboard and a modern fitted kitchen / breakfast room.
To the first floor can be found 2 double bedrooms both with stripped wooden flooring and a modern fitted bathroom suite.
To the second floor can be found a fantastic additional double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes, 4 Velux windows to front and rear, and plenty of storage space in the eaves.
Externally the property offers a good size and well tended rear garden which also benefits from rear access and two storage sheds. To the front is a small and traditional lawned garden.
Further benefits include some period features, double glazed windows, gas central heating and well presented accommodation.
Properties of this style, condition and location tend to sell quickly, so don't delay book your highly recommended viewing now!
From our office in North Street travel towards Staple Hill turning right at the traffic lights in the High Street and 3rd left into Lower Station Road where Number 39 can be found on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 416312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.