4 bedroom bungalow for saleEastdean Avenue, EPSOM
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Open Plan Living Area with Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Tiled Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Driveway with Off Street Parking
- Utility Room
- Master bedroom has its very own Terrace
A stunning four bedroom semi detached bungalow in a desirable residential area. This wonderful family home has recently been refurbished by the current vendors and offers an impressive open plan living area and modern fitted kitchen with by folding doors opening onto a beautiful landscaped garden.
A stunning four bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a desirable residential area of Epsom.
This wonderful family home has recently been refurbished by the current vendors and offers an impressive open plan living area and modern fitted kitchen with bi folding doors opening onto the beautifully landscaped rear garden with decking, lawn and a utility room. Also on the ground floor is two good size bedrooms and a tiled family bathroom suite with bath and separate shower. The first floor comprises of two great size double bedrooms both boasting their very own ensuite shower rooms and bedroom one benefits from french doors leading to a terraced area.
Added benefits to this already fantastic property include a driveway with off street parking, close to popular schools and local amenities and located approx. 0.8 miles to Epsom town centre offering excellent transport links into Central London.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62655788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS104434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.