2 bedroom flat for saleSilverbanks Road, Cambuslang, GLASGOW
- EPC Rating Band C
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Lift access
- Master ensuite
- Two double bedrooms
- Residents parking
- Close to transport links
This third floor apartment is set within private grounds with residents parking excellent modern living within with balcony off lounge which has excellent dual aspects.
This modern apartment is offered to the market within a private development offering residents parking and excellent modern living.
The property comprises entrance hallway with storage cupboard off including small utility room. The fabulous lounge has dual aspects across the grounds with access to balcony. The lounge is open plan to the modern kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units with oven hob and hood. The two bedrooms are double in size and will not disappoint for size with the master boasting ensuite facilities. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with contemporary tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, residents parking and is close to transport links to the city centre and beyond.
Lounge 17' 10" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.44m max x 3.76m max )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 1 17' 9" max x 10' 4" max ( 5.41m max x 3.15m max )
Ensuite 6' 8" into shower x 4' 3" ( 2.03m into shower x 1.30m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.71m max x 3.07m max )
Bathroom 7' 7" over bath x 5' 7" max ( 2.31m over bath x 1.70m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62656126.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD102482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.