3 bedroom terraced house for saleLedward Street, Winsford
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroom Terraced Home
- ****No Ongoing Chain****
- Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom to the First Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms and One Single
- GCH and Upvc Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Lounge/ Diner: 23'55(Max) x 15'28(Max) Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, feature boarded fire place, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, wood effect laminate floor and further radiator.
Kitchen: 8'63 x 7'45 Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob and electric oven and extractor over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Inner Hall: Upvc double glazed door with opaque glass inset to the side elevation and cupboard housing utility meters.
Bathroom: 6'25 x 7'69 Upvc double glazed opaque glass window to the side elevation, low level W.C, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, storage cupboard, part tiled walls, extractor, vinyl floor and radiator.
Landing; Loft access.
Bedroom One: 12'41 x 12'06( Max) Two Upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10'83(Max) x 8'21 (Max) Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three: 10'98(Max) x 6'94( Max) Upvc double glaze window to the rear elevation, radiator and laminate floor.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance paved garden area with gravelled boarders.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101414029523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coulby Conduct, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.