3 bedroom bungalow for saleBeech Grove, Maltby, Middlesbrough
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Spacious 22ft Living Room
- 24ft Vaulted Ceiling Kitchen Breakfast
- Home Office/Study
- Contemporary Fixtures & Fittings
- 28ft Adjoining Garage & Utility Room
- Attractive Gardens & Decked Terrace
- Rear Garden backing onto Farmland
Situated within this much sought after rural village with attractive open rear views over farmland, lies this rarely available three bedroom detached single storey bungalow. Occupying a delightful setting this property has been substantially extended and renovated by the present owners and benefits from a 24ft contemporary kitchen breakfast room with central island unit, high vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and side aspect bi-folding doors onto a timber terrace, 22ft living room with solid wood flooring and feature log burning stove, contemporary en-suite and family bathroom, spacious 34ft garage with integral utility room and rear home office/study. The property is immaculately presented in modern neutral tones with central heating to radiators and double glazed windows. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the well proportioned living accommodation which briefly comprises; entrance conservatory, inner reception hall with coats cupboard, living room with French doors to the rear terrace, kitchen breakfast room which courtesy door to the garage/utility room and home office, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are front gardens laid to lawn and bordered to the front by a low dwarf stone wall and hedging. A pillared and gated entrance provides access down the driveway to an adjoining garage. At the rear are lawn gardens with flower and shrubbery planted borders, child’s play area, corner patio and timber decked terrace. This is a rare opportunity to buy a delightful and much sought after home situated in a desirable and prime location and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
3m x 2.95m
Externally there are front gardens laid to lawn and bordered to the front by a low dwarf stone wall and hedging.
At the rear are lawn gardens with flower and shrubbery planted borders, child’s play area, corner patio and timber decked terrace.
Garage & Parking
10.36m to max x 3.25m - A pillared and gated entrance provides access down the driveway to an adjoining garage.
2.97m x 2.77m
3m x 2m
4.01m x 3.56m
6.8m x 4.5m
Kitchen Breakfast Room
7.5m x 4.1m
4.22m x 2.9m
4.22m x 3.63m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62656861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR100023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.