2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Path Road, Guildford, Surrey
- Character cottage
- Pleasant, residential road
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Refitted shower room
- Excellent decorative order
A delightful and completely updated and redecorated two bedroom mid terrace cottage situated in a sought after residential road in Merrow with Merrow Downs and miles of open countryside accessible at the top of the road. The property is extremely well presented and has been refurbished with a brand new fitted kitchen and shower room.
The front door opens into a bright sitting room with exposed brick chimney breast and hearth and wood burning stove. The dining room enjoys a rear aspect over the garden and is open to the refitted, contemporary modern kitchen with high gloss wall and base cupboards and glazed, double sliding doors to the garden.
To the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a newly fitted shower room.
To the front of the cottage, a fence encloses the garden with gate and path. The rear garden has been cleverly landscaped and enjoys fenced boundaries to either side, brick wall to the rear, and lawned areas with a deck at the end.
We highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate this charming cottage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62666141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB160010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.