1 bedroom flat for saleTorview Gardens, Paignton, TQ3 3DB
- SEA VIEWS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- BAY FRONTED LOUNGE WITH SEA VIEWS
- FREEHOLD - NO MAINTENANCE CHARGES
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED
- GOOD STORAGE FACILITIES
- COURTYARD REAR GARDEN
- PRIVATE DRIVE PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
Double bedroom freehold ground floor apartment with PARKING and stunning SEA VIEWS towards Torquay and Brixham.
Entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, modern kitchen with space for all appliances, double bedroom with doors leading to garden and fitted wardrobes.
In addition there is a modern bathroom with wall mounted gas boiler, uPVC double glazing and neutral décor throughout. The gardens to the front and rear are well maintained, there is a summer house with power to the rear and off road parking for one vehicle.
Only a 10 minute walk to Paignton Town Centre and 15 minute walk to the nearest beach!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7760445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.