3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale2 Easter Langside Walk, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 2FB
- Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Finished to a high standard throughout, highlights include a stylish kitchen with a full range of integrated appliances, and extensive contemporary flooring and light fittings.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft space.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with two patio decks, lawn and store shed; whilst to the front is a lawn, and a parking area with an allocated space.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and extensive, well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens and an allocated parking space, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Dalkeith, Midlothian. The hall gives access to the living room, WC with two pice suite, and to the stairway with fitted flooring and inset LED lighting. The living room includes a feature wall with inset storage and a recess for a TV. Set across the rear is the dining kitchen with tiled flooring and French patio doors to the garden. Fitted units include wood-effect worktops with matching splash-back, whilst integrated appliances include a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, whilst a third single room is set to the front. A modern family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh's largest retail parks, with Straiton, providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8264336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.