5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArgyle Road, West Ealing, Greater London. W13
- Extended 5 bedroom semi-detached house
- Large kitchen/dining room
- 2 reception rooms
- Large rear garden
- Garage with shared drive
- Off street parking for a number of cars
- Views over Cleveland Park
- North Ealing Primary School
- Easy access to the A40, bus routes and West Ealing station
- Ideal for a family
Castle Hill Properties are pleased to offer this large 5 bedroom semi detached property in a desirable location with lovely views over Cleveland Park and with easy access to a number of stations and the A40.
The ground floor benefits from a fantastic sized kitchen/dining room, 2 further reception rooms & utility room with cloakroom. The second floor comprises of 4 bedrooms and modern family sized bathroom. The third floor includes a large bedroom with storage and an en-suite shower room.
The property includes a large rear garden, garage and off street parking for a number of cars. This is ideal for a family and local schools include North Ealing Primary School & Notting Hill and Ealing High School. West Ealing station is close by which will be part of Cross rail and the property offers views over Cleveland Park.
The A40 is close by providing routes in and out of London including the M25 and Heathrow.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Hill Properties, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.