2 bedroom flat for saleMoorland Court, Moorland Road, Poulton Le Fylde
- Attractive Well Presented Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Sought After Location Close To Poulton Centre
- Off Street Parking And Detached Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Call For Further Details- 01253 886000
An opportunity to purchase this attractive and well presented two bedroom ground floor apartment in the sought after location of Poulton-le-Fylde.
The property is close to Poulton town centre and its associated amenities including shops and restaurants. The property is also close to the train station and other transport links.
This fantastic property benefits from off street parking and a garage to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a secure intercom entrance hall, inner hallway with storage cupboards, spacious and attractive lounge/diner with double glazed patio doors leading out to the veranda. Off the lounge/diner is the kitchen which has a range of modern wall and base units and integrated appliances.
The bathroom has a three piece suite with shower over the bath. The property has two bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes.
This fantastic property would suit a range of buyers and would be ideal for anybody looking to downsize.
Viewing is highly recommended. Call our office today on 01253 886000 to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62669803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 159542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Poulton le Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.