3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLamorna Grove, Stanmore, HA7
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom
- Close to Canon's park station
- In The Catchment Area of Whitchurch & Park High Schools
- Potential to extend (STPC)
- Double Glazed
- Gas central heating
- Do not miss out, chain free!
The property is well presented but offers great potential to extend (stpc). With easy access to Canon's Park station (Jubilee line) this property will be in high demand. The property comprises of two reception, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. This is a great opportunity to create a beautiful home in Stanmore. Additional benefit has to be the road links to the north and major airports via the A41, A1, M1 and M25. In addition, this property is also easily accessible to some of the best private and state schools.
Reception room : 11'6" x 11'2" (3.51m x 3.40m)
Dining Room : 12'6" x 10'6" (3.81m x 3.20m)
Kitchen : 7'5" x 6'0" (2.26m x 1.83m)
Bedroom One : 12'8" x 10'10" (3.86m x 3.30m)
Bedroom Two : 11'7" x 9'7" (3.53m x 2.92m)
Bathroom : 5'10" x 5'5" (1.78m x 1.65m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANDER_001519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anderson, Brown & Clarke, Greater London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.