5 bedroom detached house for saleCarroll Crescent, Motherwell
- Very well presented detached family home
- Big lounge with feature fireplace
- Large second sitting room with french doors out to the garden
- Modern family kitchen and separate utility room
- Separate dining room
- Downstairs wc
- Good sized bedrooms with a master ensuite
- Partially tiled family bathroom
- Enclosed gardens with mature trees and shrubs
****CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 15th FEBRUARY 2017 AT 12 NOON *******
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, 5 bedroom detached family home, in a desirable estate in Motherwell?
Would you like a beautiful, big lounge with neutral decor, feature wall, wood laminate flooring and a feature fireplace?
How about a great size second sitting room with high gloss tiled flooring, french doors through to the dining area and french doors out to the garden?
What about a good size separate dining room with neutral decor and wood laminate flooring?
Would you like a modern family kitchen with white high gloss units, contrasting wood worktops, mosaic tiled splashback, tiled flooring and a separate utility room?
How about a partially tiled downstairs wc?
What about a really nice master bedroom with wood laminate flooring and a fully tiled ensuite shower room?
Would you like 4 other well presented bedrooms with double fitted wardrobes in 3 of the rooms?
How about a bright, partially tiled family bathroom?
What about fully enclosed, well maintained gardens with mature trees offering privacy and a slabbed patio area?
Would you like a monoblock driveway?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.44m (14'7") x 3.71m (12'2")
2nd Lounge 5.05m (16'7") x 3.96m (13'0")
Dining Room 3.81m (12'6") x 3.35m (11'0")
Kitchen 3.02m (9'11") x 2.74m (9'0")
Utility Room 1.70m (5'7") x 1.17m (3'10")
Bedroom 1 3.53m (11'7") x 3.51m (11'6")
Ensuite 1.57m (5'2") x 1.52m (5'0")
Bedroom 2 4.65m (15'3") x 2.62m (8'7")
Bedroom 3 3.84m (12'7") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom 4 2.90m (9'6") x 2.77m (9'1")
Bedroom 5 3.63m (11'11") x 2.21m (7'3")
Family Bathroom 1.93m (6'4") x 1.70m (5'7")
Downstairs WC 1.63m (5'4") x 1.17m (3'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62670941.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.