3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrabble Road, Dover, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom mid-terraced home
- En-suite shower room
- Sought after location on the borders of river
- Close proximity to Kearsney Abbey
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £200,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This is one of those houses that has to be seen to be fully appreciated. The size alone is something that will most certainly take you by surprise. The high ceilings will take your breath away as soon as you enter. There is a wonderful lounge area and dining area, ideal for those all important dinner parties with friends and family or even just somewhere to retire to after a hard day at work. You can put your feet-up with your favourite drink in hand whilst catching up with your favourite programs yet still being able to keep an eye on the children doing their homework. There is a beautiful kitchen to, so for all those testing their culinary skills then you will feel right at home here cooking to your hearts content. Upstairs there are 3 good-size bedrooms and family bathroom and also an additional shower room off bedroom 1 so you can wave goodbye to the queue for a shower in the mornings. River has its own primary school, a choice of pubs, Co-op store and a recreation ground as well as nearby Kearnsney Abbey where you can walk the dog and let your children play on the swings. There is also good bus links nearby to Dover and Canterbury and anyone wanting to commute there is easy access to the A2 & A20 and Kearsney train station is also a short drive away. So book a viewing today to avoid disappointment and with no onward chain you could be in sooner than you think.
What the Owner says:
We particularly wanted to buy in this area as we have grown up here and have always known the location to be good. We enjoy entertaining so having so much living space was a big thing for us. We even designed the garden so that it is nice to have guests over, yet easy to manage. We have had many BBQ's here as the sun is here all day and sit lovely to sit out with a drink.Having the tree-lined views beyond the garden is something we have always loved. We will be sad to see this home go, however, now is the right time for us to sell.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 12'7 x 9'7 (3.84m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 8'6 (4.30m x 2.59m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 11'0 (4.68m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 10'6 (3.86m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 7'0 (2.64m x 2.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62671510.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.