2 bedroom bungalow for saleOrchard Close, Nuneaton
- Central heating and double glazing
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Cul de sac location
- Recently refurbished bathroom and kitchen
- Off road parking and garage
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
A fantastic two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in the cul de sac of Orchard Close. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, conservatory, garage, off road parking, private garden and loft space ready to be converted to a room to create a dormer bungalow.
The property boasts central heating and double glazing. The bathroom and kitchen have both been refurbished in the last two years and the whole property regularly decorated and looked after.
The property has great public transport links, motorway links, nearby primary and secondary schools and local amenities.
Lounge 10'03" x 16'06"
Kitchen 9'10" x 11'07"
Master bedroom 13'01" x 11'05"
Bedroom two 8'10" x 8'08"
Bathroom 5'07" x 6'04"
Conservatory 7'03" x 5'11"
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.