3 bedroom terraced house for salePioneer Road, Dover, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3-bedroom mid-terraced home
- Garage and off-road parking
- Central location being near to local schools
- Well-presented throughout
- Ideal family home
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £220,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Rarely available! Living in Pioneer Road really does offer the best of both worlds, being on the fringes of River means you can easily dip in and out of village life with lovely dog walks along Lower Road, some fantastic public houses to visit but it is also close to a variety of shops and schools making it an extremely convenient place to live too.The only draw back to the road is after 5 o’clock and at the weekends it can be difficult to park on the road but this is one of the select few homes to have both off road parking and a garage. Once inside the home you will find a lovely a cosy lounge which will be ideal for putting your feet up whilst you nod off with the television on in the background. The large dining area where you will ensure many family meals together before or after work or school. Preparing your meals will be a joy in the good size kitchen and you will also find a handy downstairs utility area and cloakroom meaning guests do not need to go upstairs. As well as the garage providing so much extra storage. Upstairs the bedrooms are all a good size and ensures that every member of the family has a space to get away from it all. Outside you will love spending time in the garden which enjoys a lot of sun throughout the day. You will also find easy access to the A2, A20 & A256 from here making shopping trips easy. Book now to view!
What the Owner says:
We moved to Dover due to the fantastic value for money that you can get here and we chose this home because as soon as we saw it, it instantly felt like home; it was light and airy and also a fantastic size throughout. Since owning it we have done so much here including a new kitchen, new bathroom, new boiler, new fascias etc, landscaped the garden, new flooring and decorated everywhere. The neighbours here are also lovely and we will definitely miss them, we were made to feel welcome straight away and that has never stopped.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 19'0 x 11'7 (5.80m x 3.53m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 10'1 (3.53m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 7'6 (4.58m x 2.29m)
- Inner Hallway
- Utility Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 11'10 (4.12m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 11'1 (3.53m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 7'10 (3.30m x 2.39m)
- Garden to Rear
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62673523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.