4 bedroom detached house for saleBursledon
- Individual Detached Four Bedroom Character Property
- Refitted Kitchen breakfast room and Family Bathroom
- Two Ensuite Facilities
- Separate Dining Room
- Utility Room and Pantry
- DETACHED GUEST HOUSE house in the grounds
- Detached larger than most double garage
- Garage loft study/gym room with Sauna and Shower
- Lovely low maintenance gardens
- Viewing Essential!
Chambers are delighted to be selling this Detached character property set within walking distance to all village amenities. The cottage stands in a generous plot overall and also benefits from a detached GUEST HOUSE and an L-shaped double garage which houses it's own loft room/home office with shower and sauna facilities. The cottage itself has been extended and offers great living space downstairs and four double bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities and a refitted family bathroom. Outside the property is surrounded by gardens with low maintenance in mind. This property is truly impressive tucked away down a private road offering those seeking privacy and great outdoor facilities. Viewing is strictly by appointment via Chambers
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9649120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Sales and Lettings, Bursledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.