3 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Road, Emsworth, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Immaculately presented house throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- EPC energy rating E (54)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £389,950, please contact Cubitt & West.
Come and view this absolutely stunning three bedroom family home; just a stone’s throw from Emsworth Town centre and in such a condition that other than moving your furniture in, is ready to go for anyone out there who loves a modern touch in a home.
The current owners brought the property when it was in need of a new lease of life and have given it exactly that and then some. The open plan kitchen/ diner is the perfect place to hold a dinner party where you are able to entertain your guests, hold a conversation whilst all the time rustling up your signature dish for them all to enjoy.
Upstairs you will find three good size bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom off the master. Coupled with the immaculate downstairs bathroom, there should be no mad rush in the mornings to get ready.
This house is beautifully presented and just waiting for the next owners to pick up the keys, move their furniture in and start living.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 11'2 (4.58m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 17'10 x 10'1 (5.44m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 11'2 (3.97m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'1 (3.08m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'1 (2.54m x 2.16m)
- Shower Room
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62674795.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44606164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.