3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNewton Drive, Stanley Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 8NB
- Three Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen
- Large Open Plan Conservatory & Study
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Beautifully Manicured Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW WITH BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GARDENS, DRIVEWAY PARKING & A DETACHED TANDEM GARAGE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom detached true bungalow situated in a popular location in Blackpool. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and Blackpool town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance porch, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, large conservatory, study room, three good size double bedrooms, four piece family bathroom suite, separate WC and two converted loft rooms. Externally the property boasts a beautifully manicured rear garden and a low maintenance Indian stone paved driveway to the front of the property offering parking for several vehicles leading to a detached tandem garage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.