2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePinehurst Park, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Lounge and dining area
- Driveway and garage
- Private rear garden
- Conservatory to the rear
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Tucked away in the popular Pinehurst Park area of Aldwick is this beautifully presented bungalow. As you turn into the road you soon take note at how well kept the area is. This property offers a driveway and a garage to the side which could accommodate several cars, which is great for those who often have friends or family visiting.
The lounge area is open plan to a great dining area where the current owners entertain. It really makes the whole bungalow feel spacious and airy. The property offers a shower room with toilet and a separate cloakroom so there will be no queuing for the loo!
If you are a keen gardener you can take full advantage of the magnificent garden space keeping it looking lovely all year round. If you are not such a keen gardener it is currently easy to maintain, so just enjoy a morning coffee or an evening beverage on the patio and listen to the birds.
The property is situated in a superb location just a short level walk from open countryside, the Aldwick Royal British Legion and Rose Green petrol station. Local shops, services and schools can be found in Rose Green, with the sea front only a mile or so to the south.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in Pinehurst Park and we will miss our neighbours. The time has come for us to relocate and we hope to find something similar to Pinehurst Park.
Over the last ten years we have made some fantastic friends and created many happy memories. We hope the new owners create as many happy memories as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hall: 5'9 x 3'8 (1.75m x 1.12m)
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 8'2 (2.85m x 2.49m) narrowing to 4'4 x 3'1 (1.32m x 0.94m)
- Lounge Area: 20'4 x 11'9 (6.20m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 9'0 x 7'8 (2.75m x 2.34m)
- Conservatory: 11'0 x 10'2 (3.36m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'10 x 8'11 (4.52m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 7'10 (3.58m x 2.39m) narrowing to 9'9 x 2'11 into door well (2.97m x 0.89m)
- Shower Room: 5'7 x 4'11 (1.70m x 1.50m)
- Front Garden
- Garage To The Side
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62679478.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.