1 bedroom apartment for sale***Exciting Town Centre Development***
- Exciting Town Apartment
- Minutes From The University/ Town Centre
- 10 Year Warranty
- Lift Servicing All Floors
- Fantastic Opportunity For First-Time Buyers/ Investors
- Well Appointed Kitchenette/ Bathroom Suite
- Electric Heating
- Laminate Flooring
- Only 23 Minutes To London St Pancras By Train
- Major Road Links M1, A1 And M25/ London Luton Airport Is A Short Drive Away
An exciting development of, studio, and one bedroom apartments, located within walking distance, of Luton town centre shopping and leisure facilities. The area enjoys major road links, M1, A1,and M25 and Luton Airport are within a short drive away. Features include, 250 lease, lift servicing all floors, 10 year warranty ., Lovely kitchens, and sanitaryware. "Viewing Comes Highly Recommended "
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62680678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8329947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Bell, Stopsley, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.