Studio apartment for salePlimsoll Building, Handyside Street, Kings Cross, N1C
- Brand new spacious 406 sq ft studio
- Stunning 3rd floor apartment
- Overlooking Handyside Street
- Access to fitness suite, private lounge
- Beautiful urban park, events space
- Within easy reach to high-speed rail
- Few minutes walk to Kings Cross tube
- Est completion in Q4 2015
BuyLondonFlat is proud to present a brand new, off-plan studio apartment on the 3rd floor of the Plimsoll Building.
This premier apartment will be finished to a high standard offering a combination of the finest handpicked materials and sleek contemporary appliances. Residents will enjoy expertly landscaped gardens and terraces as well as a dedicated concierge, private dining space and business lounge, and a well-equipped fitness suite.
The Plimsoll building is situated alongside the Regent"s Canal, next to both Tapestry, and the Gasholder No 8, which is being transformed into a beautiful urban park and events space.
The two mainline stations of King's Cross and St. Pancras International link six London underground lines to the rest of the UK; and the international high speed rail provides a direct connection to Paris, Brussels and the rest of Europe.
***Illustrations are not of actual property***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26586862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuyLondonFlat.com, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.