2 bedroom flat for saleGreystones , Leyland
- Would make an ideal First time buyer property, rental investment or downsizer home
- Spacious Apartment with Open Plan Living space
- Two Bedrooms plus spare room/storage room
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Located conveniently for amenities, schools, bus routes and the M6
***WOW, FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS - YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS TO BE ABLE TO FULLY APPRECIATE IT - 1ST FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT WITH PRIVATE GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - STUDY ROOM - SPACIOUS LOUNGE OPEN ONTO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - GCH SYSTEM - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - VIEWINGS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED***
This stylish Apartment would make an ideal First-time buyer property, rental investment or downsizer home.
Located conveniently for local amenities such as shops, Post office, Pharmacy, Nursery, and schools. Bus routes through to Leyland and Preston town center, plus easy access to the M6 motorway for commuters.
On entry, there are stairs up to the First-floor living accommodation. A spacious hallway with two storage cupboards and doors leading to the Living room, two bedrooms, spare room/storage room, and bathroom.
The generously proportioned living room is light and open plan to the kitchen. The modern kitchen is fitted with wood effect base and eye level units, electric oven, hob, dishwasher and space for appliances.
There are two bedrooms and one storage room which could be utilized as a study or spare room if required for guests. The bathroom has been recently modernized and comprises of a bath with over bath shower, basin and toilet. Next, to the bathroom, there are two spacious storage cupboards, one of which houses the boiler.
This apartment benefits from Double glazing, Central heating, an attic storage space and an allocated parking bay.
Measurements are approximate:
Living room / Kitchen: L shaped: 14'1" x 23'7" max x 7'10 (kitchen area width)
Master Bedroom: 9'10" x 13'2"
Bedroom 2: 11'1" x 6'10"
Storage room: 6'2" x 8'2"
Bathroom: 6'5" x 5'5"
<!--StartFragment-->EPC Rating: C<!--EndFragment-->
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.