3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCliff Crescent, Kippax, Leeds, LS25
- A well presented three bedroom end terrace house
- situated in a pleasant location, having easy access to local shops, schools and public transport services
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite with shower to bath
- Off road parking to the front of the property
- Low maintanance washed pebble grden to both front and rear
- Viewng is recommended
- No onward Chain
** THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE IN POPULAR LOCATION**
A well presented three bedroom end terrace house situated in a pleasant location having easy access to local shops, schools and public transport services. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms to the first with bathroom/W.c. In addition the property has PVCu double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating, fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite with shower to bath. Outside there is wrought iron gates which leads to off road parking to the front of the property with a washed pebble low maintenance garden. To the rear is a fully enclosed garden again being mainly low maintenance with paved patio and and washed pebbled area with centre shrub bed. We strongly recommend that this property be viewed at your earliest convenance.
Entrance Hall - PVCu double glazed front entrance door, door to lounge, door to dining kitchen, staircase to first floor, central heating radiator, laminate floor.
Lounge - 5.11m into bay x 2.92 increasing to 3.5m (16'9" into bay x 9'7" increasing to 11'6") - Marble feature fireplace with inset electric fire, PVCu double glazed bay window to the front with PVCu double glazed window to the rear, two central heating radiators, TV point, four wall light points.
Dining Kitchen - 5.09m x 3.67m (16'8" x 12'0") - Having a large range of units to high and low level, roll edge work surfaces with single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap, provision for gas range with extractor chimney hood over, space for fridge freezer, tiled work surfaces, tiled floor, PVC double glazed window to the front and rear elevation, PVCu double glazed door to rear, door to understairs storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Dining Kitchen Second View -
First Floor Landing - Doors leading to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom/w.c, PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom One - 4.39m x 2.16m (14'5" x 7'1") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate floor, positioned to the front.
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 3.07m (11'5" x 10'1") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate floor, positioned to the front.
Bedroom Three - 2.86m x 2.54m (9'5" x 8'4") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the rear.
Bathroom - 2.55m x 1.89m (8'4" x 6'2") - Three piece white suite comprising rectangular panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity wash basin, low flush w.c, being fully tiled to the walls and floor, PVCu double glazed window, heated towel radiator, positioned to the rear.
Outside - To the front of the property is off road parking with low maintenance pebbled garden, to the rear a gate provides access to a fully enclosed garden being mainly low maintenance with paved patio leading to pebbled area with centre shrub bed.
Location - From our Kippax office turn right up High Street, taking the fourth turning left onto Gibson Lane, first right onto Cliff Crescent, continue down where the property can be found on the left hand side as indicated by the agents board.
Viewing Arrangements - Please contact Agent's Kippax office on (0113) 2873500.
Important Notices - 1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited on 06th November 2017 to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Purchasing Procedures - Once you are interested in purchasing this property, please call at our local office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred. In compliance with the Estate Agents (Undesirable Practises) (No 2) Order 1991, we are under an obligation to check into a purchaser's financial situation before recommending an offer to a Vendor. Therefore, prior to any offer being accepted you will be required to make an appointment in order for us to financially qualify your offer. If you are making a cash offer which is not subject to the sale of a property, written confirmation of the availability of the cash will be required before your offer can be qualified. MIKE DOBSON (ESTATE AGENTS) LTD offer a comprehensive, independent mortgage services which is free of charge to both Vendors and Purchasers.
These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included. Interested parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62686513.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27381109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Dobson, Kippax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.