2 bedroom flat for saleMarsh Wall, Canary Wharf, E14
- Large 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment
- Situated on the 18th floor.
- 804 sqft
- Private balcony
- Spectacular views
- Furnished to high specification.
- 24 hour security/porter services
- Private Gym
BuyLondonFlat are proud to present a luxurious 2 bed 2 bath flat in the East Tower within the prestigious Landmark development, set in the heart of Canary Wharf. This property is situated on the 18th floorn and spans over 807 sqft, with a private balcony with a North aspect, benefiting from waterside views of Canary Wharf.
The Landmark provides 24-hour concierge desk and security, residents’ private gymnasium and video entry system to all apartments. There is a central landscaped piazza for residents to enjoy, surrounded by boutique stores, cafés and restaurants. The Landmark is one of the most eco-friendly buildings in the area with a biomass heating system.
Situated besides Canary Wharf, the world’s pre-eminent financial centre, this spectacular new residential development is not only a place to live, but also a destination in its own right. Created by Squire and Partners,
the renowned architectural visionaries, The Landmark’s distinguished apartments boast beautiful design, high specifications and breathtaking views that are guaranteed to meet with even the most exacting of standards.
Britain’s fastest growing business district, Canary Wharf lay claim to be home to many of the world’s leading banking, legal and accountancy corporations. As host to the highest earning workforce in the country, the area features a wealth of luxury retail centres, prestigious health clubs, and high-end hotels, bars and restaurants, making it the ultimate destination for fashion, fitness and fine dining.
Canary Wharf is extremely well connected with an Underground station, two Docklands Light Railway stations and London City Airport just a hop, step and jump away. What’s more, the new multi-billion pound railway project, Crossrail, will soon make links between east and west London better than ever.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26587478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuyLondonFlat.com, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.