4 bedroom detached house for saleEarls Park, Gloucester, GL1 5NE
Withdrawn from Market
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Detached garage with 2 parking spaces
- Utility room
- Help to Buy available
- Gas central heating
- NHBC Warranty
- Kitchen/Family Room with integrated appliances
- French doors to living/dining
4 BEDROOM DETACHED WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES INCLUDED - 'The Marshall III' is a traditionally designed 4 bedroom detached brand new home complete with a DETACHED GARAGE & 2 PARKING SPACES. The ground floor boasts a open plan kitchen/family room providing plenty of space with separate utility room. The living/dining room has French doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen benefits soft close units with integrated washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob & chimney hood with vinyl floor. The first floor comprises of 4 good sized bedrooms with an EN SUITE to master bedroom.
Earls Park is an exclusive development situated within walking distance of the City Centre and conveniently located for the M5 motorway.
For more information please contact Michael Tuck New Homes on 01452 726443.
21' 10'' x 10' 8'' (6.65m x 3.25m)
21' 10'' x 10' 10'' (6.65m x 3.30m)
5' 1'' x 6' 8'' (1.55m x 2.03m)
13' 11'' x 10' 10'' (4.24m x 3.30m)
7' 6'' x 10' 8'' (2.28m x 3.25m)
12' 4'' x 11' 1'' (3.76m x 3.38m)
9' 2'' x 11' 1'' (2.79m x 3.38m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8340766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.