6 bedroom terraced house for saleMeriden Street, Near City Centre, Coventry
- Extensive Six Bedroom Terraced
- Close to Coventry Town Centre
- Good Current Yield
- Communal Areas, Kitchen, Two Bathrooms
- Six Bedrooms Over Three Floors
- Internal Viewings A Must To Appreciate This Property
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
*MUCH IMPROVED MULTI LET OPPORTUNITY WITHIN THIS SIX BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY, CURRENTLY COMPLETELY LET AT £2100 PCM, ALTHOUGH HIGHER RENTS COULD BE ACHIEVED FOR A BETTER RENTAL YIELD* The expansive property offers rooms over three floors with communal areas and kitchen, two bathrooms and contained living rooms. currently this property has been fully let for a number of years and would be a sound investment for someone looking to benefit being near the town centre for Coventry university students or other. In more detail the property offers extensive hallways and doors off to bedrooms, large communal area into kitchen, ground floor and first floor bathrooms, being gas centrally heated where specified. This property has just undergone some major works, decorating and newly fitted carpets where specified. NO UPWARD CHAIN/PRICED TO SELL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8230958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pure Properties, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.