2 bedroom apartment for saleCliff Road, Newquay
- Stunning Sea Views
- Large Private Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Area
- Private Surf Store
- Central Town Location
- Parking Available
- Chain Free- Great Investment
Apartment 17A - Is a stunning ground floor two double bedroom apartment with uninterrupted views over Newquay Bay and out to the horizon. The apartment comes complete with a new fully fitted kitchen , Large open plan living space with patio doors leading out onto your own private balcony with stunning sea views. Internally there are two spacious double bedrooms with a contemporary en-suite and family bathroom. Each apartment benefits from complete flooring fitted throughout, Parking Permit, provisions for Sky Plus, gas central heating,phone entry systems and a private surf store. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
The View - Perched high up on the cliffs overlooking Newquay bay sits six sublime apartments that have been transformed to create the perfect blend of town and coastal living.
Whether its nipping down the beach below for a surf, or just relaxing out on your luxurious balcony enjoying "The View", these apartments tick all the boxes needed to live that "laid back" Cornish lifestyle.
Location - Newquay is fastly becoming one of the most sought after destinations in the UK. Located on the North Cornish coast, perched on Atlantic cliffs and bordered by 7 miles of glorious golden sandy beaches it’s easy to see why.
Only a small distance away from all of Cornwall’s hidden gems such as The Eden Project, St Ives famous Tate Galleries, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Minack Theatre and the innovative Falmouth Maritime Museum.
Newquay itself is also a hub for Cornish culture and adventure, whether it’s going for a surf at Fistral Beach, or sitting in Rick Stein’s award winning restaurant, there’s plenty for you and your family to enjoy.
The Apartments themselves are positioned perfectly. Placed at the top of the cliffs directly over Great Western beach and overlooking the bay, with the town centre and beaches a stones throwaway. Making them the perfect base to explore all Cornwall has to offer.
Internal Finish - • Quality carpets to all bedrooms
• White finish to internal walls
• LED spotlights in all rooms
• White finished internal doors
• Stunning wood effect Click-Lock flooring to entrance hallways and living areas.
Kitchen - Contemporary kitchens with built in appliances.
• Gloss units with soft close hinges
• Quartz worktops with rolled edge
• White tiled splash backs
• Under counter lighting
• Fitted Lamona oven and electric hob
• Integrated Lamona dishwasher
• Built in Lomana Fridge & freezer
• Built in washing machines with dedicated space for installation of tumble dryer (15a & 17a- feature a washer/dryer)
Bathroom And En-Suites - • Modern design sanitary ware
• Contemporary White tilling to shower/bath walls
• Splash back behind sink
• Chrome finish to taps
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Wall mounted mirror with shaver point and light
• Tiled flooring
Heating And Electrical Systems - • Mains gas central heating
• Baxi boiler
• TV point and provisions for sky plus in lounge and master bedroom
• Data points in lounge and Master bedroom
• TV Points in all bedrooms
• Audio door entry system
External And Communal - EXTERNAL AND COMMUNAL
• Double glazed windows and doors to front and rear
• Original lime stone work to the front
• Cedral weather board to the rear
• Marine grade steel and glass balustrading to the balconies
• Communal hallways with private surf store
• Tiles to communal entrances, with carpet to stairs and further apartments
• Individual utility meters
• Parking Available *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62693146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27195191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Ball Agencies, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.