4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale4 Chiltern Avenue, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancs FY6 7DY
- **Extended** FOUR Bedroom Property - Poulton Le Fylde
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Utility & Ground Floor Washroom
- Family Bathroom
- ** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION **
- Gardens Front & Rear, Summer House
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- EARLY VIEWING A MUST
4 Chiltern Avenue
This family home is situated in a much sought after residential area a short distance from Poulton Village & ALL amenities to include schools, shops, restaurants & transport links. Having undergone substantial building work over the last five years this extended property now benefits from FOUR bedrooms, an open plan kitchen / dining & family room, utility, ground floor washroom, modern family bathroom & detached brick built garage.
The entrance hallway is spacious, light & bright with stairs to the first floor landing, under stairs storage, with doors leading off to the lounge & kitchen. The lounge to the front of the property has a square bay window, gas fire with marble backing & hearth. The modern fitted kitchen, installed 2012, benefits from a '6 induction hob' rangemaster electric oven with extractor over, a wide range of wall mounted & base units with soft close doors & drawers, granite work surfaces with quartz inlay that extends to include a breakfast bar. French doors open to a decked raised seating area of the rear garden. The utility has kitchen matched units with work surface, sink & drainer, a UPVC door provides access to the side elevation / driveway. There is plumbing for a washing machine & space for a tumble dryer. A sliding door reveals a ground floor washroom with wall mounted corner hand basin & low flush wc. The master bedroom is well proportioned with bay window to the front elevation. bedrooms two & three are great size double rooms with bedroom four making the perfect nursery/office. The family bathroom briefly comprises, bath with mains shower with rain forest facet over, low flush wc & pedestal hand wash basin.
The North facing rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with fenced boundaries & planted borders. A detached brick built garage benefits from electricity & power points. A summer house / hobby / playroom is situated at the far end of the garden.
EARLY VIEWING IS CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL
BOOK NOW TO VIEW
01253 894895 (Option 1)
12' 5'' x 10' 4'' (3.78m x 3.15m)
12' 5'' x 10' 4'' (3.78m x 3.15m)
8' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.64m x 2.18m)
9' 3'' x 4' 11'' (2.82m x 1.50m)
15' 5'' x 5' 10'' (4.70m x 1.78m)
14' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.34m x 3.71m)
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
22' 1'' x 17' 5'' widest point 'L' shaped room(6.73m x 5.30m)
8' 11'' x 5' 2'' (2.72m x 1.57m)
Ground Floor Washroom
6' 0'' x 3' 7'' (1.83m x 1.09m)
14' 3'' x 11' 0'' (4.34m x 3.35m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62693299.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6849647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.