3 bedroom town house for saleGavin Way, Myland, Colchester
Offers in Excess of
- Modern & Well Presented Three Bedroom Town House
- Close Proximity To Local Schools, Shops & Amenities
- Excellent Access To The A12, A120 & Severalls Business Park
- Short Drive To Colchester's General Hospital & North Station
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- Master Bedroom With A Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Allocated Parking For Two Vehicles
- Courtyard Style Rear Garden
Situated in the popular Myland district to the North of Colchester, is this three bedroom town house, featuring well presented accommodation throughout. The property is within close proximity to the highly regarded Brinkley Grove Primary School and The Gilberd Secondary School, numerous shops and amenities, as well as the A12, A120 and Severalls Business Park. It is also only a short distance to Colchester's General Hospital and North Station with its mainline links to London Liverpool Street. The internal accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen and an open plan lounge/diner to the rear, with the first floor benefiting from two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor consists of the master bedroom with access to a dressing room and en-suite shower room. The property is further enhanced by having allocated parking for two vehicles and a low-maintenance, courtyard style rear garden. With properties of this standard in this location rarely available, Palmer and Partners would strongly advise an early internal viewing to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. EPC: C
Door To Entrance Hallway
Double radiator x2, stairs rising to the first floor landing, wooden flooring and doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level WC, vanity hand wash basin and a radiator.
Kitchen 3.33m (10'11") x 2.82m (9'3")
Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, wooden laminated work surface with cupboards and drawers under, as well as space for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer set into surface, additional wooden laminated work surface with cupboards and drawers under, integrated double electric oven, four ring electric hob set into surface with an extractor over, range of eye level cupboards and space for a tall standing fridge/freezer.
Lounge/Diner 5.51m (18'1") x 4.06m (13'4")
Double glazed windows to rear, further double glazed velux windows, double radiator x2 and double glazed French doors to rear giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Double radiator, loft hatch, stairs rising to the second floor landing and doors to:
Bedroom Two 4.06m (13'4") x 2.59m (8'6")
Double glazed windows to front x2, double radiator and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 2.95m (9'8") x 1.96m (6'5")
Double glazed window to rear and a double radiator.
First Floor Family Bathroom
Panel enclosed bath with a shower over, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed obscure window to rear and partially tiled walls surrounding.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 4.06m (13'4") x 3.61m (11'10")
Double glazed windows to front x2, double radiator, access to the dressing room and en-suite.
Dressing Room 4.14m (13'7") x 2.24m (7'4")
Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, built-in wardrobes x3 and an airing cupboard.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed obscure window to rear, double radiator and half-tiled walls.
The property benefits from a courtyard style rear garden which is mainly laid to patio with shrub borders. There is also rear access to two allocated parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.