2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSunnybank Crescent, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £90,000-£100,000
- Attractive Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Popular location in Brinsworth
- Gardens to front and rear
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE: £90,000-£100,000 - OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN AND SET IN A POPULAR LOCATION - THIS ATTRACTIVE SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH GARDENS WON`T BE AROUND FOR LONG - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Situated in a popular location in Brinsworth and having good transport links to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall is this attractively presented Semi Detached Bungalow. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Side Hallway, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside the property has a low maintenance garden to the front and a patio and lawned garden to the rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Lounge/diner 16' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.63m )
A upvc double glazed door to the front of the property opens into the Lounge. The main focal point of the room is the fire surround and hearth with gas fire. there is a upvc double glazed window to the front and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.46m )
Having wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, inset sink and drainer and spaces for a cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a upvc double glazed door opening to the side of the property.
With central heating radiator, loft access and a upvc double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 13' 5" into recess ( 3.05m x 4.09m into recess )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebbled garden area with plants and shrubs and a pathway and steps leading to the property. To the rear is a patio area which leads to a lawned garden with plants and shrubs. Wooden shed.
In need of repair
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62695555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.