1 bedroom retirement property for saleByron Court, Stockbridge Road, Chichester, PO19
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment
- McCarthy & Stone Assisted Living Development
- Pleasant Outlook
- Comprehensive Range Of Facilities
- Waitress Service Restaurant
- Domestic Help
- 24 Hr On-Site Support
- Well Tended Communal Gardens
- Vacant Possession
A beautifully presented and well maintained first floor retirement apartment, which forms part of this McCarthy & Stone assisted living development. Bryon Court offers more than the average retirement apartment with a high level of care, resident's restaurant, once a week domestic help and excellent facilities.
The apartment is at the rear of the development overlooking the well tended communal gardens. It has a small entrance hall, reception room with a Juliet balcony, a fitted kitchen with a window, a bedroom with two fitted wardrobes, cupboards and shelving and a bathroom with both a bath and separate shower.
The communal facilities include a resident's lounge, a function room, and a restaurant with a waitress service offering a substantial midday meal every day. There is also a laundry room and a guest suite. There is an estate manager and four assistants, providing 24 hour cover.
The service charge is £5,707.78 for the year September 2016 to August 2017. The ground rent is £405 per annum. We understand the lease commenced in 2004 and was granted for 125 years. Agents Note: In accordance with the Provisions of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we confirm that the vendor is a member of staff of Henry Adams.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Pallant House gallery, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival.
Conveniently located assisted living retirement apartment.
Kitchen 9'6 (2.9m) x 7'1 (2.16m)
Reception Room 14'11 (4.55m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Bedroom 14'11 (4.55m) x 10'1 (3.07m)
Communal Residents' Lounge
price change 08/09/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62696849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 235369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.