3 bedroom terraced house for saleEyre Street, Splott, Cardiff
- Traditional Double Bay Fronted Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Front Forecourt and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
No Onward Chain! A double bay fronted mid terrace home situated within the heart of Splott. The property briefly comprises: to the ground floor entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, then to the first floor three bedrooms and bathroom.
No Onward Chain. A double bay fronted mid terrace home situated within the heart of Splott. The property briefly comprises: to the ground floor entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, then to the first floor three bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and an enclosed rear courtyard garden. With its host of amenities nearby and close proximity to the city centre, this property is perfect for First time buyers or working professionals.
Via double glazed obscured door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator and access to:
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 10' 8" to side of chimney breast ( 4.29m into bay x 3.25m to side of chimney breast )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" Max x 10' 1" to chimney breast ( 3.76m Max x 3.07m to chimney breast )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, cupboard into recess, radiator, laminate flooring and access to:
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 8" to side of chimney breast ( 3.78m x 2.95m to side of chimney breast )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, space for cooker, space for white goods, radiator, vinyl flooring, wall mounted boiler, double glazed UPVC obscured door to rear and double glazed UPVC door to side.
Loft access, storage cupboard, wood stripped flooring and access to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay narrowing to 11' 7" x 13' 7" ( 4.29m into bay narrowing to 3.53m x 4.14m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect with additional double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 11" to chimney breast ( 3.53m x 2.72m to chimney breast )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" Max x 8' 10" ( 2.95m Max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising wooden panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed obscure window to side.
Enclosed by dwarf wall and railings and mainly paved.
Enclosed by stone built boundaries, low maintenance, mainly paved with rear lane access and access to outside WC and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62697167.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.